page level ads Churro Cupcakes | Rincón Cocina

Churro Cupcakes

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, TIRTO.ID, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, kartu kredit bca, kartu kredit mandiri, kartu kredit BNI, forex, SAHAM, FBS, kartu kredit mega, kartu kredit CIMB, car insurance,car insurance quotes,auto insurance,insurance quotes,cheap car insurance,auto insurance quotes,compare car insurance,car insurance companies,insurance,auto insurance companies,car insurance comparison,cheap auto insurance,cheap insurance,car insurance compare,motor insurance,cheap car insurance quotes,insurance car,car insurance online,classic car insurance,multi car insurance,vehicle insurance,best car insurance,insurance companies,


I just made a test batch last night because I wanted to try them out first before making some for our Cinco De Mayo Party. The only change I made was I dipped the cupcake tops in cinnamon-sugar as soon as I took them out of the oven so they had that crispy cinnamon-sugar taste and feel *just like a churro and since I did that, I did not sprinkle additional cinnamon-sugar on top of the frosting.

My husband and daughter picked up two churros for me at the Costco Snack Bar and I just cut them up and used them as the cupcake toppers.
They were a huge hit!

Recipe >> Churro Cupcakes @ thedomesticrebel.com